Seeking a chef for part-time position for personal chef service. Chef must have a passion for cooking as well as excellent communication skills. Chef will be starting with one-two clients per week (most likely Mondays and Tuesdays) and has the potential to gain more clientel based on good performance and positive client feedback. The goal is to have the chef earn several clients per week by April while still working part-time hours. After training, compensation transitions from an hourly-rate to commission-rate based on the number of clients the chef takes on.
Communicating on a weekly basis while providing customized menus for contracted clients. Chef will cook on-site in the client's home and provide meals for clients and their families. Cooking will take place during daytime hours but those hours are flexible. Chef must be able to adapt their cooking to accommodate each client request.
Chef will be hired on as an independent contractor.
Please read requirements and ensure that you possess all of the following!
- College and/or culinary degree
- Culinary experience/ skills (must be able to cook alone with confidence and efficiency)
- Ability to improvise and handle stressful situations
- Ability to create customized menus for culinary restrictions and allergies
- Possesses a professional and personable demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Weighs on the side of over-communicating
- Disciplined and punctual
- Flexible schedule/ proper availability prior to accepting position
- Please provide a resume with initial email (will not respond to those who don't)
- Will require professional and personal references
- Must be willing to get a background check
Please email to learn more about the company and position.
If you feel that you meet these requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org